Sunday, November 27, 2011

Funny Quotes About Sex

I've been in more laps than a napkin.
Mae West


Sex is nature, and I believe in going along with nature.
Marilyn Monroe

There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?
Phyllis Diller


When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better.
Mae West

It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.
Marilyn Monroe


"I read so many bad things about sex that I had to give up reading." (Anonymous)

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."
Barbara Bush

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
Robin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment