Friday, November 11, 2011

Penn State Coach Molests Young Boys



This is a crazy world we live in. When I heard about the ex-Penn State coach, Jerry Sandusky, 67 years old was arrested Saturday for sexually assaulting 8 boys, I was outraged to find out that someone had walked in on him having sex with a 10 year old boy in the locker room and the person who walked in reported it to his higher up, but no one called the police. I don't care who the person is, if you walk in on a grown man molesting a child you stop it and call the police. Everyone involved in hiding Sandusky a known pedophile on campus should be fired from the their jobs and charged as accessories to a crime. Anyone else would be charged as accessories to a crime if they walked in on someone sexually assaulting a minor, so why shouldn't they be charged too. It totally amazes me that all those people who knew what he was doing turned the other cheek and and allowed him to molest children. They knowingly allowed him the ruin the lives of children. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing what they did. In my eyes they are just as bad as him. The very second someone found out about what he was doing he should have been reported him to the police.

Having a known pedophile on campus is against the law. Hundreds of children come to college campuses every summer for summer camps. The man should have not been allowed to get away with what he was doing for so many years. I am sure 8 children is just the tip of the iceberg, more will come forward to tell their stories now that it is out. Only God knows how many young boys has been molested by Sandusky and have had their lives ruined because someone failed to protect them. Curley and Shultz hid his dirty little secret and now they are going down with him and I am sure more will fall with them.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say... if I had been the one to walk in on that incident I would have most likely wound up in jail myself. Stopping the guy would have been an understatement. Throughout this whole story I've only heard bits and pieces and didn't realize the person had actually walked in on this happening. How disgusting! It would be one thing to report to a higher-up if it was a rumor or something he did not know to be true. It's a whole different level of responsibility when the person is an eye-witness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my opinion too. I don't know how someone could walk away from something like that. I probably would have ended up in jail with him too, because I probably would have practically beat him to near death with anything I could find. Sorry to say, I have no sympathy what so ever for anyone he could do something like that. All I have to say is they will have fun with him in prision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's even worse when the person is in a position of authority; someone the child looks up to. There was a teacher arrested in my town yesterday for touching his female students. It also makes me sad because there are so many teachers out of work who would do anything for that job. It's wrong on so many levels for this type of thing to happen.

    ReplyDelete