Monday, January 30, 2012

They Never Listen




I don't know what it is about my children, but they act like everything I tell them is a joke. This morning I told my son to take his lanyard out of his pocket and put it in his back pack, because he was going to lose it with the lanyard hanging out his pocket. He looked at me and gave me an annoyed look when I told him. Then when we get up to the school, he get's out of the truck and reaches for his lanyard. Well, it was gone and was no where to be found. I had to drive back to the house and look for it and back to the school again to look for it in the parking lot before dropping my daughter off at the bus stop. The lanyard with his school ID was gone. I am sure it will show up somewhere, but for now he had to go to school without his ID. Somehow, he will manage to try and tell me, it had nothing to do with it hanging out of his pocket and he doesn't know how he lost it.  

2 comments:

  1. I have lost mine (for work) a few times by leaving it in my pockets. But have always found it at home. Hope he finds it. Our schools don't make the children wear their ID's, which really surprised me when we moved to Utah. I grew up having to wear one every day in CA.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, actually a teacher found it outside the school and turned it into the office. So, I got lucky this time. I usually end up buying 3 or 4 ID's a year, because he's always losing them.

      Delete