Someone got really annoyed with the gum on their shoe when they made that law.
1. Singapore- No chewing gum in completely.
Whatever you do, don't let your 2 year old build a sand castle.
2. Eraclea, Italy-Building sand castles is forbidden.
Don't light a cigarette in public, but you can light up a big fat doobie.
3. Amsterdam, Netherlands- Smoking cigarettes in public is banned. However, it's legal to smoke pure
cannabis in public.
What can you do in public?
4. South East Asia- The Durian fruit is banned in South East Asia because of the odor.
Okay, it had to be a man who thought of that one. The men just want the skies to themselves on Sundays.
5. Florida- Unmarried women who parachute on Sundays can be jailed.
Don't worry if the toilet is full by morning, just don't flush!
6. Switzerland- Flushing a toilet after 10 pm is illegal and a man standing up to take a leak after 10 pm is also
against the law.
Keep your hands on the steering wheel & your hands to yourself.
7. Eboli, Italy- Kissing in a moving vehicle can get you a fine of up to €500.
Don't be caught wearing those flip flops.
8. Capri Italy- Has a ban on noisy foot wear.
9. Alabama- It's illegal to drive blind folded. (I'm sorry, that should be common sense).
10. Dubai, UAE- Kissing in public illegal. You can be arrested for it.