Thursday, May 31, 2012

Epsom Salts For Hives



For over a year now, I have been suffering from severe break outs of the hives. I have been working with the doctors for a solution (GP,dermatologist, and next an allergist). But, I am not the type of person to completely leave my fate in the hands of doctors. They are always prescribing some sort of pill for something and they just keep adding pills until they think they may have solved the problem.

I get hives that have sent me to the doctors office or urgent care every couple months for over a year now. These are serious hives that cover a T-shaped area on my back and chest that spread and turn into patches of red irritated hives. The hives have gotten so out of control, they come out in huge bumps that look like my back was attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes. Nothing seems to work, I have been on steroids, off and on for over a year, steroid cream, and now two different kinds of allergy pills and an anxiety pill, because they also crop up when I am feeling stressed out. All the steroids are not helping me lose weight, They are making it very difficult for me to control my weight.

I have finally found a fix that keep my hives at bay. EPSOM SALTS, they work fantastic for keeping my hives at a very minimum, almost non-existent. After doing some online research, I found that Epsom salts can work wonders for hives and they are gentle enough to use up to three times a day. Epsom salts provides vital minerals for healthy skin. They work fantastic and it is so relaxing. Not to mention, Epsom salts leave your skin looking healthy and feeling very soft. We look for all these expensive solutions to beautiful skin and the solution is good old fashioned Epsom Salts.

I started by using the recommended dosage of 2 cups of Epsom salts in a hot bath 1-3 times a day and with in a few days, you could see the hives disappear. I now take a bath in Epsom salts once every day or so. The doctors have been running tests, adding more pills and creams and can not find a cause of the hives. I hate taking all those different pills and it is so expensive to run to the doctor every couple of months for a temporary solution, then in a couple of weeks the hives are right back. It is easy enough of a solution to take a nice hot relaxing bath in Epsom Salts. I look forward to locking myself in the bathroom with the lights out, burning a candle and a hot cup of tea while soaking in a bath of Epsom salts.

No comments:

Post a Comment