Friday, August 12, 2011

Liebster Blog Award



I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Pastor Sharon of the Dances With God blog. She is a truly beautiful person and I love going and reading her blog, because you can tell she pours her heart out into her blog and she makes you feel like you know her as your reading her heart felt posts.

The Liebster Blog Award is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers. Pastor Sharon broke the rules to award me with the Liebster Blog Award. Stop by and visit Dances With God, because she will touch your heart as you read her posts.

I am awarding the Liebster Award to my loyal blog readers for always stopping by, reading my posts and leaving such nice comments. I appreciate your loyalty and love reading your blogs.

Simply A Family for sharing her stories and all the cute pictures of her sweet family.

The Film Maven's Coffee Chat for a walk down memory lane with great movies.

A Mom In Missouri for sharing her stories and beautiful pictures of Missouri and her family with us.

Being Real In A Plastic World, for her creativity and sharing with us how she sees the world.

Ziggy's Blog for working so hard to give us all this great information about teens and issues teens are faced with.

If you have been awarded the award, pass it along to five blogs with less than 200 followers and tell them why you awarded them with the award. I did my best to award the the award the special bloggers who pour their heart and soul into their blogs. Don't worry if you have more than 200 followers and you were awarded the Liebster Award. We can blame it on Google Blogger for all their little twitches and the followers not showing lately.  Also, please don't forget to give a mention to the person who awarded you with the award.









5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award. It is sweet of you to think of giving it to me. It will be fun to pass it on. I love your blog because I find comfort in it. We have many of the same ideals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about Diversity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome. I am so happy your find comfort in my blog. Then I have accomplished something. :)

    ReplyDelete