Monday, August 8, 2011

Sleepless In Michigan

I have been having this problem lately for about a month or longer, where I keep breaking out in hives for some unknown reason. It just comes out of the blue and usually disappears just as quickly. However this time, the hives didn't disappear as quickly as they usually do and they got worse than normal. So, I was finally forced to go the Urgent Care. Now, I am sleepless in Michigan, because they put me on medication that causes you to have difficulty sleeping and it is definitely causing me to have difficulties sleeping, gave me a steroid shot in the arm, some cream and sent me on my way. Just before leaving, the pharmacist warned my husband, the pills may cause moodiness. My poor husband, I am pmsing (or as my husband would say "pims") and I am on pills that may cause moodiness, that's a double whammy for him. He's a sports blogger but, you may see his blog take a turn this week and he may be blogging about how his wife is driving him crazy instead.

So here I am wide awake blogging at 12:45 a.m., feeling a little itchy and like someone gave me a good slug in the arm.

Most people post pictures, but I think I will skip on this one. I would prefer not to show my spots or my bare back to the wonderful world of Internet tonight. I never looked good in polka dots and I am not about to start sporting them to the world now or anytime soon.

Well, they have no clue what is causing me to break out in hives, other than it is an allergic reaction to something and suggested I change my laundry soap and my body soap. The strange thing is, I have been using the same soaps for as long as I can remember. My husband thinks, it could possibly be stress causing me to break out in hives. It's a good possibility raising three children, one which is a teenager and two hormonal tweenies.  If they don't go away and stay away soon (the hives that is, not my wonderful children), I am going to have to look at other options. I am relieved to get some medicine and hopefully some relief from the ugly spots and the itching as soon as possible, please.

Well, we are getting a really loud thunder storm here and I think I better get off the lap top. Some one told my father about a woman who was using a lap top in a thunder storm and she got shocked from the lap top and ended up throwing her lap top across the room.

Well, there was a loud boom, good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment