Friday, March 23, 2012

Early Spring



I don't know about the rest of the country, but Michigan is unseasonably warm and I am enjoying every minute of it. I took advantage of the nice weather and got a jump on the yard work and set up the yard for spring. I figured I would take advantage of the nice weather and get the yard work done early so we have more time to enjoy summer this year. I did the weeding, put down new mulch and did some raking. Now all I have left is the rake the back yard, which shouldn't be too bad because, I have already cleaned up the sticks. Everything looks strange because the flowers are coming up, but there are no leaves on the trees.

I am loving this weather, I was having a difficult time getting motivated for spring this year and this nice weather is exactly what I needed to get motivated. Let's just hope the nice weather stays and we don't get snow two weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment