Monday, February 6, 2012

Madonna's Halftime Show




I personally enjoyed the Superbowl halftime show by Madonna. I think she worked really hard to pull off an extravagant techno filled halftime show. She worked really hard to prove people wrong. I would have to say, she did her best to try and pull off one of the best Superbowl halftime shows. Imagine how much work she put into to put on a show like she put on a family friendly show. But, you will always have the people who will criticize the show simply because she's Madonna and there is always someone out there who likes to over analyze everything and pick everything apart. Hats off to her, I hope I can move that well when I'm 53 years old.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see the show myself, but it seems like everybody is talking about it. Most are impressed with how well she did at her age. I'm kind of sad I missed it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was pretty good. You can tell she put a lot of work into. Usually, I have no interest in the game, the commercials or the half time show. I heard there was a few slip ups, but who's perfect? They couldn't have been too big. I didn't see them. But, you always know the media looks for them and will reply them over and over again.

      Delete
  2. I loved the halftime show, it was the best part of the super bowl. That is just my opinion since my team was not in the super bowl. We had to see who was going to win.

    ReplyDelete