Monday, February 13, 2012

Please Slow Down




As I am dropping my son off at school, I find myself getting very irritated with some of the other parents dropping their children off. Some of the parents drive way too fast going through the school parking lot. They don't even pay attention if a child is opening a car door or getting out of a car. It makes me want to get out of the car and say something to these parents. This is not an occasional problem this a daily problem while dropping him off and picking him up.

You look back to see if any cars are coming and there is nothing, then all of sudden your child starts opening the door and here comes a car flying by. You would think they would be a little more cautious considering they are dropping their child off too.

Last week, I had a parent honk their horn at me because apparently they felt I should of went instead of waiting for a bus to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment